This feature allows you to automatically run your customer's credit card on the same day as service is provided. When this option is turned on, your customer’s credit card on file will be charged whenever a service is completed. Their invoice will then automatically be marked as paid. Currently this feature is only available if your company is setup to accept credit cards through one of our processors, Clover Connect or BASYS. (Please contact us if you would like to get setup to accept credit cards).
Enable Auto-Pay For a Customer
1. Using the "Customers" tab from the menu on the left, and select the customer from the list.
2. Click the "Profile" tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom where you will see the "Auto-Charge" option as shown in the screenshot below.
4. Set the toggle to "on".
5. Enter the customer's credit card information into the pop-up window.
- If turned on for a customer, invoices will be paid automatically upon job completion. Those invoices (marked paid) will then be sent automatically to the customer.
- This only applies to programs or services that are set to “Invoice at Service Completion”